Friday, May 25, 2007

Have a great Memorial Weekend


Well i hope that everyone has a great Weekend, and the weather is nice for you all, altho i am glad that i am not out there driving.

I do however miss the rush and the gatherings of the kids, and the camp fires. The smell of wood burning, and the smell of marshmellows roasting over the fire.
Remembering last summer when we took our grandkids camping, my grandaughter Christiana wanted to roast marshmellows, she would put them on the stick and hold them over the fire for a second and said there done grandma, I looked at her and the marshmellow and said honey they have to be black to be good. She did not agree with me, said she likes them just like that, one brief wisk over the fire. Kids are so funny.

5 comments:

Peter said...

Thanks for visit and comments on my blog!
Answer to your question: Murano glass and aluminium.
The blog you have visited is only showing photos as a compliment to my basic blog (http://peter-olson.blogspot.com/) where I also comment and give some info (like this on about glass and aluminium...).
Welcome back to both blogs!

(I like marshmallows as they are without putting them over fire at all!)

Peter said...

Thanks for your new visit to my blog. I would be more than pleased to act as your guide, whenever you come to Paris. However, please be aware that for each post I make, I have to learn first and I have not yet finished the total tour of Paris - if that is ever possible. So, I may not be the perfect guide for a total tour, but I promise to do my best!

Anonymous said...

this is luke from wiley willows and yes Fairchild AFB is still here in Spokane, thanks for coming to my blog, have a nice weekend!

Tom said...

Memoriar weekend sounds great. I will read up on this and get some more idea of the tradation.
I have not had the time to take a good look around on yet but I promise to make the time this evening.
Thank you also for taking the time to visit me over here in Wiggers World'... no passport needed to visit, just a smile will do.

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

Hi there-thanks for visiting my blog! I'm going to catch up on yours now!