Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Old photos as a child in Germany

Just going through some floppy disks that i have stored some photos on from when i was a child in Germany. The first one is of myself and my grandmother on the left and my aunt. Don't remember her name. The middle photo is of me and the last is me and a friend. I am not sure how old i was there, but must of been around 6 or 7.Here is a photo of my mom and a friend she worked with, she is on the right,Not sure what the party was, but they all dressed up in differant outfits, My mom's name is Liliane. Those were taken in Germany.This is me and my mom our last x-mas in Germany before we came to the US in 1959


1 comment:

madretz said...

Such beautiful pictures, such an amazing history. I hope you share more! I really enjoy all the details, like the teapots in the background with your gma, the city road, your stuffed animals, and the ornaments on your Christmas tree. Are you also Liliane, named after your mom?