Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ivey Her last day with us

Today was a sad day for us, because we lost Ivey to her forever home. She was adopted by a very nice family in Culver Or. I do hope that she is happy there. I am sure they will love and take good care of her.
It is always sad to have them leave your home, because they start to be a part of your family, and they are so loving.The longer they are with you the more attached you get.The new family said they would keep in touch and let me know how she is doing

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

madretz said...

Hi Lily, well, i'm glad to hear that it's a new home rather than the worse alternative, I was afraid it was that when I first read your title. As you know, i'm a wee bit sensitive to that right now and thought the worst first. I know you are still sad to say goodbye but it does sound like she's going to a good home.

Tina said...

must be tough for you after you get attached to her. im sure shes going to a nice home :)

Tarolino said...

Hi an thanks for commenting in my blog.
This here is an adorable cat. That coloration is wonderful.
You have done such a wonderful job with all of these and I'm so glad that good homes have been found.
So many poor homeless cats about. Here anyway. Cats often have a rough deal in life unfortunately but luckily there are those who are well loved and cared for.